THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fully Embracing the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unclasped
Slave
unclasped

Fully Embracing the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Fully Embracing the Shadows   Fully Embracing the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28 2018, 11:13

Hello all,

I am returning to 40k after a long absence.  Although I have followed news, rumors and forums over the years, I haven’t been active for a long time.  Around 3rd edition, I tried my hand at craftworlds and began to dabble with the True Kin before life got in the way.  With the release of the new Codex, I decided to (very slowly) get back into the game.

While I acknowledge, respect, and fear the obvious superiority of the True Kin, I love all things Eldar.  The lore of this race is what keeps me interested, so I hope to create some background/stories and army lists that complement each other.

I look forward to joining this community. pirat

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Fully Embracing the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fully Embracing the Shadows   Fully Embracing the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28 2018, 12:04

Welcome back to the hobby, Unclasped.

You will find that many members here, myself included, find all things Eldar to be appealing. As long as you keep stating the superiority of the True Kin you will not be atomised Wink

I hope you enjoy your time here in Commorragh!

Fully Embracing the Shadows YiVCUio
Back to top Go down

Fully Embracing the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: