THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Vehement Abolition VS Legion's Chaos Marines (Khorne Emphasis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackotheduke
Slave

Kabal of Vehement Abolition VS Legion's Chaos Marines (Khorne Emphasis) Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Vehement Abolition VS Legion's Chaos Marines (Khorne Emphasis)   Kabal of Vehement Abolition VS Legion's Chaos Marines (Khorne Emphasis) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 06:51

Just a small report to declare my first game and first victory.

A paltry 700pt battle, we were both virgin players, took a long time but was a great time all around.

Vehement Abolition
1X Haemonculus - (flesh gauntlet+liquifier+dark gate)

10X Kabalites - SC, Blaster, Sybarite(agoniser+blast pistol+phantasm+ghostplate)

10X Wyches in Raider - Razorflails, Hydra Gauntlets, Hekatrix (blast pistol+agoniser)

3X Reavers - Heat Lance, Cluster Caltrops, Arena Champion (power weapon)

Legion's Chaos Marines
10X Khorne Berzerkers in Rhino - Champion (plasma pistol)

10X Chaos Marines in Rhino - Mark of Khorne, plasma pistol, Champion (plasma pistol)

5X Havocs - 3X Autocannons, Heavy Bolter

(my opponent had no HQ model, we both agreed to this)

COMBAT DRUGS: Painbringer

Positives:
Player of the day on my force most certainly was the Haemonculus who, independently, destroyed 8 Khorne Berzerkers. 6 by activating the dark gate pulling them away kicking and screaming into the void (creatures within the gate also desired the storm bolter attached to their rhino ... ?) and 2 by means of flesh gauntlet pimp-slapping in assault. Worth every point.
The last 2 of that 10 man Berzerker crew were torn apart with splinter pistol fire by Wyches. (these Wyches NEVER got into assault, something that I must remedy in future battles)
The raider hauling those lazy Wyches around wrecked the other rhino containing 10 chaos marines, all of whom escaped unscathed.
Ghostplate armour for the Kabalites sybarite really paid off as did the flickerfield for the raider.

Negatives:
Apprehension with the Reavers got all 3 killed. A hiccup with the rules, due to my ignorance.
Autocannons suck, every Kabalite was slaughtered, mostly due to these dreadful things, Havocs shall pay...
Upgrading a Reaver to Arena Champion seemed pointless, ditto for Kabalites (except the ghostplate armour)

Comedy:
Hekatrix dove valiantly in the path of a tank shocking rhino, only to be splattered, much to the amusement of the other wyches. This squad was dwindled to 9 giving the supporting Haemonculus a seat aboard the raider, on which he traveled to dish out fore mentioned ultimate mayhem. (I suspect he pushed her ...)
Raider point blanked a Rhino dark lance style ... it EXPLODED onto the raider but did no harm ... sparked a debate about fiery airborne debris and opened topped vehicles.

Next battle I will record and post, as this was our first battle we were more concerned with pounding out the rules. Anyway, 21 souls for the Dark City. 19 skulls for the skull throne.

Victory! 580pts - 413points to the Dark Eldar

Back to top Go down

Kabal of Vehement Abolition VS Legion's Chaos Marines (Khorne Emphasis)
Page 1 of 1