THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sposada4
Slave
sposada4

Artefcats of Cruelty - How many? Empty
PostSubject: Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?   Artefcats of Cruelty - How many? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 17:29

Hello There!

Wishing you are doing awesome,

Guys, I'm writting to ask you how many artefacts of cruelty can be used in a specific army. I've been using battlescribe to create my lists, and in Battlescribe it offers the chance to take 2 AC per batallion, even though the codex mentiones only one for each warlord.

Would you mind clearing this out?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?   Artefcats of Cruelty - How many? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 17:52

You can take one Artefact if your Warlord is Dark Eldar (although the Artefact doesn't have to be given to your Warlord).

You can then use the Prizes From The Dark City stratagem to take another one Artefact for one Command Point, or two Artefacts for three Command Points. If you have detachments from a different Eldar faction you can also use their relevant stratagem to get more unique items, if you wish.

But at most, you can have three Dark Eldar Artefacts.
Back to top Go down
sposada4
Slave
sposada4

PostSubject: Re: Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?   Artefcats of Cruelty - How many? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 18:11

Burnage wrote:
You can take one Artefact if your Warlord is Dark Eldar (although the Artefact doesn't have to be given to your Warlord).

You can then use the Prizes From The Dark City stratagem to take another one Artefact for one Command Point, or two Artefacts for three Command Points. If you have detachments from a different Eldar faction you can also use their relevant stratagem to get more unique items, if you wish.

But at most, you can have three Dark Eldar Artefacts.

Thank you burnage! This helps a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?   Artefcats of Cruelty - How many? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artefcats of Cruelty - How many?
Page 1 of 1