THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassandra
Slave
Sassandra

Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log   Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun May 20 2018, 20:52

I am just starting Dark Eldar after playing Blood Angels for the past 2 years. I fell in love with the DoK models and decided to use them in my new army. So far I have very basic fluff going for my cult and I will be expanding more on it as I collect and build more.

Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log DSCN5234
These girls are my Wyches and the masked one is my Hekatrix, I fell in love with Warplock bronze and it is a very prominent color in my army.

Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log Image
A better picture of my Hekatrix, I absolutely love how she turned out

This is my Succubus, the leader of my cult. I am super excited to get her painted up. The greenstuff work at her hips isn't very good but I didn't have all of my usual modeling tools on me so she may get re-vamped some day.

This is my Avatar of Khaine, I am in the middle of base-coating him so he looks like crap but I do hope he comes out well. I don't know exactly what I am going to do with him as far as running him, but for now he is just a fun project.

This is my first boat. All of the parts that can move, do move. I am so excited about running this and it still isn't done but it looks amazing already to me. I used bits from the Bloodwrack shrine.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log   Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun May 20 2018, 21:01

I love your Succubus, and the Raider that you are converting looks really good so far. I'm really looking forward to your next update Smile

Sassandra
Slave
Sassandra

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log   Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log I_icon_minitimeMon May 21 2018, 13:26

Thanks Rhivan!

I started painting up my Succubus and absolutely love how she is turning out. I am in the middle of painting her skin but her armour is done and looks better than I imagined.
Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log Img_5410
Back to top Go down
Lyijysiipi
Hellion
Lyijysiipi

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log   Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log I_icon_minitimeTue May 22 2018, 13:03

That succubus looks like it'd be fun to paint. Good luck with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log   Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Gilded Rose Project Log
Page 1 of 1