THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killedbydeath
Hellion
killedbydeath

Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe Empty
PostSubject: Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe   Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2018, 15:37

As I read it a sniper does a mortal wound on a 6+ to wound (this goes for a lot of other weapons too). The shield from harm substrate one from the to wound roll. If the sniper got +1 to wound from a character he would do mortal wounds on a 5+. The same must go ig you subtract 1 from the to wound roll and it would therefore not be possible to roll a 6+ to wound.

Last edited by killedbydeath on Wed May 23 2018, 16:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe   Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2018, 16:07

Following your post, if the sniper has something to add +1 to the wound role (and thus do mortal wounds on 6+), then the shield from harm would only bring you back to doing mortal wounds on a 6+, and therefore it is still possible.

Without the +1 to wound however, it would make it impossible to do the mortal wound.
Back to top Go down
killedbydeath
Hellion
killedbydeath

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe   Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2018, 16:20

Ops the +1 should just have been there as an example. Sorry
Back to top Go down
merse24
Kabalite Warrior
merse24

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe   Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2018, 16:54

I'm a similar topic, would a poison weapon wound him on a 5+? Played against one the other day and that is how we played it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe   Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequin shadow seer impossible to snipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: