THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agathus
Slave
Agathus

Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5) Empty
PostSubject: Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5)   Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2018, 12:42

Hail, fellow denizens of the Dark City.

The following list is a composite of all the other competitive lists I've seen on here, various other forums, and battle-reports posted on YouTube. I selected the units that appeared the most in other lists that also seemed to have solid reasoning for their placement. I did my best to arm each detachment with its most appropriate obsession, and aimed for a high amount of command points.

A tiny bit of background on why I made this list: I wanted to play World Eaters for the longest time but there was no way for me to create decent looking Khorne Berzerkers without some serious kitbashing, the likes of which I have neither the time nor the money for. Ironically, I started taking a liking to the Dark Eldar after watching a Tabletop Tactics batrep that was Drukhari vs. World Eaters.

Here it is: Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5) Screen11

Feedback is of course appreciated!

I would also like to hear any insight you have as to why these units are so popular, as it would be very helpful for a new DE player.

Also, assuming a list made in this fashion isn't trash, how would you play it?
Back to top Go down

Composited 2000pts Competitive KABAL List (Updated to v.5)
Page 1 of 1