THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Newest rumor Engine

Go down 
+4
Ikol
Calyptra
yellabelly
Archon_91
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Newest rumor Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2018, 20:43

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/06/05/rumour-engine-june-5th-2018/
This looks to be pretty Aeldari/Elfish in nature ... Could be an awesome model for conversion, what do y'all think it is?
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2018, 21:40

My instant thought was it looks Slaaneshi.

Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2018, 22:59

Genestealer Cults.

Newest rumor Engine  F2c3f8c1a35495555f56e2f82c326c7c716e3c9618401a2f62f0b38c5f810cd1

Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2018, 05:26

Calyptra's right.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2018, 06:24

Yea, seeing that GSC sword I'd agree for sure.

Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 07:34

Some new models for cults are coming or just photo looks from strange perspective?

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Salem_666
Hellion
Salem_666

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 18:50

Speaking of conversion, the arm on that GSC model Calyptra showed could have some nice applications. Looks it could fit with the haemonculus motif.
Back to top Go down
the_scotsman
Hellion
the_scotsman

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15 2018, 22:24

We've already had one teaser that GSC is getting at least one new kit: the Aberrants which so far are only available from Deathwatch overkill.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see them get a new character or something alongside them. Hopefully not too heavy on the boneswords because at present they're mathematically worse against any model except for a theoretical T2 5+sv or better target.

Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16 2018, 14:52

I toyed with the idea of using aberrants (hehe ants) as conversion source for grotesques, if they're affordable i might give them a go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest rumor Engine    Newest rumor Engine  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest rumor Engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-