THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings to all True Eldar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashoka
Slave
Ashoka

Greetings to all True Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to all True Eldar   Greetings to all True Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2018, 15:16

Hi all,

my name is Dawid (not a typo!) and I live in Germany. I am pretty new to WH 40k, at least to the 8th edition. I played the 2nd edition a little bit as a teenager , but never had enough money to build a proper army back then as I also played WH Fantasy (Dark Elves of course) at the time.

At the end of 2017 I decided to start again with WH 40k. Before then I played a little bit Flames of War and Team Yankee (15mm Historical tabletop, WW2 and 1985 respectively). Last month I bought the last models for my Primaris Dark Angels successors (named them Illuminators) and decided to venture into the realms of the only truelly evolved race of the 41st millenium - the Eldar. Originally I wanted to play the reclusive and joyless cousins of the True Eldar, Craftworlders (Alaitoc), but the look of the Drukhari models and what I read about their playstyle convinced me to delve deeper into the hedonistic darkness of the Eternal City, Commoragh. So, here I am and hope to find help in list building, tactical tips, inspirations for painting my models and - last but definitively not least - like-minded people from all over the world, who flock to the many wonders of the realm in the webway.

Back to top Go down
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

Greetings to all True Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all True Eldar   Greetings to all True Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09 2018, 09:21

Welcome to the forum!

Greetings to all True Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: