THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? Empty
PostSubject: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2018, 04:48

Hi,

I´m runnin (in more fluff games) unit of 3 x Clawed Fiends and i think they just suck. In two games, they have done very little and are almost the first to die. 5+ save is just horrible and the T5 doesn´t help much. Does anyone run them succesfully?

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2018, 08:58

32 points for a Clawed Fiend vs 35 points for a Grotesque is a no contest in my eyes. The Fiends are faster but in pretty much every other way the Grots are better.

Nogrim
Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2018, 09:22

i honestly don't see much use in any of the beast units, high cost, low utility, no obsessions.

i mean they were questionable in the codex, but now i see no real value in them at all.

maybe if beasts gained the same obsession as their beast master, and the power from pain abilities they might be useful
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2018, 10:56

If the Beastmaster was an HQ and still had his full hit re-roll aura from the index then I'd consider them. As is, they are at best a cheap screen (flocks) or semi-dangerous, semi-durable fast melee unit (Khymerae)

AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2018, 15:41

Its almost like bad units from the index are good, and usable/ spammable units are bad now
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 20:16

Yeah Smile...well, today in the 2500p game they did their best so far, but still, meh...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?   Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit of Clawed fiends...do they work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: