THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sucked back in to the warp!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vos
Slave
Lord Vos

Sucked back in to the warp! Empty
PostSubject: Sucked back in to the warp!   Sucked back in to the warp! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2018, 12:34

Hi. UK based new dude here. Been playing 40K on and off since first edition.
I'm a (middle aged) 'old timer'. Gave up on 40K about 4 years ago after the power creep and the on going total 'crapness' of the Dark Eldar put me off wanting to play (losing 90% of all games, no matter who or what I was playing against).

8th edition has sucked me back in and I've bought, built and painted up a very large Kabalite only (2K) collection so far consisting of 6 raider, 6 venom and 6, ten man kabalite warrior squads (all with the option of fielding none or all special or heavy weapons.

I was pleasantly surprised (shocked) to see how powerful the new Drukhari are. Only played 6 games of 8th so far but won them all. I actually think I'm going to have to tone it down for our local meta!

Glad to be a part of the forum.

Lord Vos
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Sucked back in to the warp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucked back in to the warp!   Sucked back in to the warp! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2018, 12:36

Welcome!

http://www.escelionfilms.com

Sucked back in to the warp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: