THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mabrothrax
Slave
Mabrothrax

It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! Empty
PostSubject: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25 2011, 10:40

Hello!

I googled 'dark eldar forum' and this place came up, glad it did Smile

I'm known as Mabrothrax wherever I go, so you may recognize my mutterings and smell, in particular I own/admin the papanurgle forum.

Long time geek, something of an oldschool freak; I (mostly) collect Deathguard, Heresy Alpha Legion, Sons of Malice/Malal and Squats.

I've been itching to get a small DE force together for ages, and about a year ago I picked up Urien Rakarth as an impulse purchase - I started paining him last night!

Slowly I plan to have a Hellraiser/Cenobite influenced Haemonculi Coven of sorts. I'm more into models I like than armies that work.

See you out there.

Back to top Go down
http://www.papanurgle.net
Tanhausen
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25 2011, 11:29

Welcome on board!!
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 08:27

Hello Mabrothrax, welcome to TDC. I have visited papanurgle on a few occasions looking for ideas for painting and modelling and have always liked what I see there.

I hope that you will enjoy it here as well.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Mabrothrax
Slave
Mabrothrax

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 09:13

Thanks, we're a twisted creative bunch at Papanurgle Wink
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Kabalite Warrior
Preacher

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 13:17

Heya Mab'. Nice to see you again, and to hear your turning your wonderful modeling skills to the true kin at last. Wink

Just to be awkard I use my more common online name here to make things easier, It's Archon No'ki from the Aftermath campaign.

To rule in hell is only the begining..."

Lady No'ki Vankar, Kabal of the Poisoned Claw
Back to top Go down
Mabrothrax
Slave
Mabrothrax

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27 2011, 19:03

Preacher wrote:
Heya Mab'. Nice to see you again, and to hear your turning your wonderful modeling skills to the true kin at last. Wink

Just to be awkard I use my more common online name here to make things easier, It's Archon No'ki from the Aftermath campaign.

Long time no see No'Ki Smile Had a suspicion you'd be here. Have a fair few ideas for modelling... keep your eyes (and skin generally) peeled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!   It is not hands that summon us, it is desire! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is not hands that summon us, it is desire!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: