THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokdum
Slave
Tokdum

Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2018, 12:03

So ive made this list for a tournament coming up a bit down the way. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. The idea is that the give man wracks will camp backfield/tie up stuff in my lines.
The rest of the PoF will go take midfield/push opponent. Whilst the four venoms with blasters will provide fire and mobility. Ravagers have one dl each so they will scare knights and usch so they will have to split fire from covens who handlade elite infantry fine.

Thats my idea anyway, all thoughts welcome. This is the list

KotBH Battalion Detachment +5CP

HQ

Archon [4 PL, 96pts]: Blaster, Huskblade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Archon [4 PL, 89pts]: Blaster, Labyrinthine Cunning, Venom Blade, Warlord (Archon), Writ of the Living Muse

Troops

Kabalite Warriors x5 [2 PL, 47pts]
Blaster
Blaster
Blaster

Heavy Support

Ravager [7 PL, 130pts]: Dark Lance, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon

Dedicated Transport

Venom [4 PL, 75pts]: Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

PoF Battalion Detachment +5CP

HQ

Haemonculus [5 PL, 76pts]
Electrocorrosive whip, Splinter Pistol

Urien Rakarth [5 PL, 90pts]
Diabolical soothsayer
Troops

Wracks x9 [5 PL, 81pts]
Wracks x5 [3 PL, 45pts]
Wracks x5 [3 PL, 45pts]

Elites

Grotesques x10 [20 PL, 350pts]
Flesh Gauntlet, Monstrous cleaver

Heavy Support

Talos x3 [18 PL, 297pts]
Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel
2 Haywire Blasters

Total: [110 PL, 2000pts]
Back to top Go down
KabaliteSon
Hellion
KabaliteSon

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2018, 12:50

Looks solid. Has speed, toughness, and firepower. Recon should be a sure thing every turn. Only small change I would make is because of ITC that big blob of Grots is easy points for Gangbusters. I'd split it into 2 units of 5, that way the max they can get is 2 VPs over 5. The Talos are kind of the same boat, they can give up 3 VPs for the unit, but will soak a lot more fire, and fire and fade will be better on the one unit of 3.

I'd like to see a 10th Wrack in the big squad and some ossefactors but that's just personal preference.

And definitely spend the CP on a Vexator Mask for the Haemonculus, if you didn't plan on it already.
Back to top Go down
http://Sanguinesons@blogspot.com
Tokdum
Slave
Tokdum

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2018, 14:30

Vexator will alwas be given for sure. With the grotesques i hear you and have har the same thought. But same rhing applies to them as the Talos with stratagems beeing used. Ive sort of come to terms with the fast that gangbusters will always be given to my opponent. Ill have to think on it abit more
Back to top Go down
KabaliteSon
Hellion
KabaliteSon

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2018, 14:46

Yeah, I hear you. 10 Grots isn't an easy kill with 4++, 6+++. So it's definitely not free points. Especially if you use them out of the webway and have Urien close. Maybe run 9 if you run a full blob? Takes away 1 cp for Gangbuster's and 1 for reaper and it's still going to do what it's meant to extremely well. Could bump up wracks by a couple more models/weapons with the points.

Just ideas to abuse ITC a little bit
Back to top Go down
http://Sanguinesons@blogspot.com
Tokdum
Slave
Tokdum

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2018, 14:50

Maximum secondary is 4 so 9-10 Wont make a differance anyway. Especially when i have the Talos aswell. I might push the 9-man Wrack squad to ten dropping a splintercannon.
Back to top Go down
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2018, 21:38

Maxing out the grotesque unit to bait the opponent to pick gangbuster is actually benefitial since they are usually not the first priority since they are a bit slower then the talos.

Push the talos infront of them and he has to make a choice to try to get the secondarys or kill the immidiate threat.

Otherwise I would run no more then 7 in a unit. Its big enough to be effective and it only gives 3 points on secondaries.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2018, 23:54

I've tried it, it doesn't work.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Tokdum
Slave
Tokdum

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2018, 11:47

Tried What? The list? As the taloi also gives gangbuster i see no meaning not maxing the grots?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.   Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Heart and Prophets 2k ITC list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: