THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 1000 points Tournament List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrfantasticghost
Slave
Mrfantasticghost

First 1000 points Tournament List  Empty
PostSubject: First 1000 points Tournament List    First 1000 points Tournament List  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2018, 21:19

Hello fellow Archons!

I'm going to my first tournament at my local store and with this list that I've created. All feedback is welcome Smile

Drukhari Raiding Force:1000 points (Exact)
Command Points: 8

++ Kabal Battalion: 5 CP ++
Obsession: Black Heart

HQ
Archon: Basic (72 points) (Wombo combo Relic and Warlord Trait)
Archon: Basic (72 points)

Troops
5x Kabalite Warriors: 1x Blaster (47 Points)
5x Kabalite Warriors: 1x Blaster (47 Points)
5x Kabalite Warriors: 1x Shredder (38 Points)

Elites:
5x Mandrakes (80 Points)
1x Sslyth (27 points)

Fast Attack:
Scourges: 4x Haywire Blasters/Shredder (92 Points)

Heavy Support:
2x Ravager: 3x Diss (250 points)

Dedicated Transport
1x Venom: 1x Splinter Cannons (65 Points)
1x Raider: 1x Diss (80 Points)

Overall Tactics
1. With Black Heart Obsession, get that CP and re-roll hit & wounds for the Ravagers as they shoot tanks.

2. Raider will Scream Jets in with the 5 mandrakes inside, then to tie up units by disembarking the mandrakes, charging itself in and then mandrakes also charge. This prevents them from getting Overwatched. They provide a distraction away from my Heavy Support.

3. 2nd Archon and Sslyth will be moving with the venoms to cap any points and provide re-rolls to the Venoms and Kabalite Warriors when they disembark for the objective.

4. The Scourges will be Tank busting, however if the enemy unit has a more horde army (looking at orks and cults) then i'll switch them easily for shredder as they don't modify points and I have more than enough diss to take out any other tanks opposition.

Tell me what you think and feedback will be great Very Happy

Side note: Never tried Sslyth, just want a snake to murder some bodies xD
Back to top Go down
elbazuk
Hellion
elbazuk

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 points Tournament List    First 1000 points Tournament List  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2018, 14:56

Hi there,

Just some notes:

1. Lab Cunning at 1/6 of the time isn't the best IMO, considering the benefits of Flayed Skull / Obsid Rose. Remember, Agents of Vect strat doesn't specify that Black Heart Archon has to use it - i.e. any obsession can. In smaller points games, I'd suggest negating cover or range increase for blasters might be better.

2. Why not deep strike the mandrakes? Save a CP and use what they have, you can still move the raider up normally and advance if you want it to soak over watch, though with -1 to hit mandrakes are pretty safe there.

Slyth are good for absorbing Archon Mortal Wounds, worth it in my opinion, also as court of the archon, they don't take up the Elite slot and get the +1 to hit within 3" Archon.

Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 points Tournament List    First 1000 points Tournament List  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2018, 15:26

Can we please stop trying to argue that you don't actually need Black heart in order to use Agents of Vect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 1000 points Tournament List    First 1000 points Tournament List  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 1000 points Tournament List
Page 1 of 1