THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How do you base your tantalus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ASadisticRug
Slave
ASadisticRug

How do you base your tantalus? Empty
PostSubject: How do you base your tantalus?   How do you base your tantalus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2018, 00:37

Im thinking about ordering a tantalus from FW but noticed it doesnt come with a base or flying stand. How have you guys gone about basing your model? Brass rod into a large oval base? Just a normal plastic flying rod?

Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: How do you base your tantalus?   How do you base your tantalus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2018, 17:14

what makes you think it doesn't come with a base? all the pictures show a large oval base and rod.

I don't have one myself, but any pictures I recall seeing online from those who do had the base.
Back to top Go down
ecam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: How do you base your tantalus?   How do you base your tantalus? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 12:56

When i got my tantalis the base it eas supplyed eith was just a normal clear base like you get with a raider wich for me was wau to smal for the tantalis. Insted i put a strkng magnet under the model got a flying base like the knes for are jetfighters and atatched a metal rod to it wich worked a lot beter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you base your tantalus?   How do you base your tantalus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you base your tantalus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: