THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raiders / venoms for an exodite army?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frowny
Hellion
Frowny

Raiders / venoms for an exodite army? Empty
PostSubject: Raiders / venoms for an exodite army?   Raiders / venoms for an exodite army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2018, 09:17

Hey there. I've been slowly working my way up with a dark elder explores army, mostly because I really enjoyed painting flame wings. I'll post some pictures lafer However it seems like. Ive been more mammal/bird themed then a lot of the more dinosaur expires I've seen in the past.

Any thoughts on what GW minis to use as tie bases? I was thinking the LOTR great eagles. Are they more raider or venom sized you think? I'm considering adding a few kabalites on their back with guns , some chains that they use to steer it and an additional pair hanging on to their legs.

Are they either Minis hat would work? Is there some part of a raider or ravager that could be mounted on top for a little platform?

For reference: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Great-Eagles
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

Raiders / venoms for an exodite army? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders / venoms for an exodite army?   Raiders / venoms for an exodite army? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20 2018, 22:55

That is an awesome idea. As for their size I'm going to assume they are closer to Venoms simply because of how the models are built.

As for other minies that work I've been eyeing the skycutters for the boats as Venom replacements https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Skycutters

Anyway if you build your eagle riders link them I'd love to see them Very Happy

Raiders / venoms for an exodite army?
Page 1 of 1