THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raiders of the Hive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinthoras
Slave
Sinthoras

Raiders of the Hive Empty
PostSubject: Raiders of the Hive   Raiders of the Hive I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20 2018, 08:28

Greetings, Archons of Commorragh

After years of doubt to start a Drukhari army, I finally felt like my painting was up to par to do the beautiful models justice.
I have decided to join the Dutch GT in November with a Drukhari force and will be aiming to field a beautiful army with some bite.

In this log I want to give weekly updates on my progress working to 2000 points.
First up are my finished warlock (adding a farseer with 2 warlocks for some psyker power) and the first step of the razorwing jetfighter.

The warlock (Just the skin and hair to be done in the picture, but currently on show in the local GW):
Raiders of the Hive 6cl7xvY

Raiders of the Hive BWAgLIL

Last edited by Sinthoras on Fri Jul 20 2018, 08:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification on the state of Warlock)
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Hive   Raiders of the Hive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21 2018, 10:40

A Warlock in a dark eldar army?

Beautifully painted but no dark eldar.

Sent from Topic'it App

Slave
Sinthoras

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Hive   Raiders of the Hive I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2018, 19:47

True, true
However I wanted to have some psyker support in my army and I got this model for our local painting competition, so I figured why not.
Currently 75% done with the razorwing, hoping to finish it tomorrow:
Raiders of the Hive GSl7Efj

After this one will be a building week to get 30 kabalites and 10 scourges ready for paint Smile

Last edited by Sinthoras on Sat Jul 28 2018, 07:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the image not loading)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Hive   Raiders of the Hive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders of the Hive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-