THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k Dark Eldar Competitive List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dune_Strider
Slave
Dune_Strider

2k Dark Eldar Competitive List Empty
PostSubject: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2018, 18:22

Haven't played a ton of 8th edition lately but getting back into it with a friend who has been running the typical knights, imperial guard, and blood angels list.  With him escalating how competitive our list are I wanted to put together something that can hopefully compete with him.  However, without having a ton of experience with drukhari this edition, i wanted to check in with you guys for some feedback.

Black Heart Battallion

(1) Archon - venomblade, living muse
(1) Archon - venomblade, blaster

(3) (5) Kabalite warriors - 1 blaster each

(3) Ravagers - 3x disintegrators each

(3) Razorwings - 2x disintegrators, 2x splinter rifles

(2) Raiders - 1x disintegrator

Spearhead - prophets of flesh
(1) haemonculus

(3)(1) Talos - 2x macroscalpels, 2x haywire blasters

Battalion - alaitoc
(1) farseer skyrunner - guide, doom
(1) Warlock skyrunner - protect/jink

(3)(5) Rangers

This brings be up to 1994 which means drop a blaster and upgrade the haemonculus to rakarth, i could add 2 phantasm grenade launchers, or upgrade venom blades to agoniser or huskblade.

I also have lots of additional models, so i could drop a razorwing plus some other stuff and bring 2 more talos, or work things around to bring 2 venoms instead of one of the raiders.  I also know that haywire scourges do particularly good against knights, so part of me wants to throw a few squads of those in since they are pretty cheap.

Lots of options I feel like are pretty solid, but without play testing, i'm not quite sure what i am going to be lacking.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2018, 22:40

Looks like a normal Comp Aeldari list, GL!

If you only have 1 Haemonculus i dont like to have Urien, b.c i like the PoF Relic a lot and i honestly cant see myself not taking it.

RWJF are also very good, i would keep them.
Back to top Go down
Deamon
Sybarite
Deamon

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2018, 12:21

While vector mask is good, I think it helps Grotesques more than Talos. +1 STR provided by Urien will serve these Talos better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Necryt
Slave
Necryt

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2018, 14:23

I think you are only allowed to take two flyers in a battalion. You could add an airwing detachment gaining another cp. Beside that little issue - very competitive list.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2018, 14:43

Necryt wrote:
I think you are only allowed to take two flyers in a battalion. You could add an airwing detachment gaining another cp. Beside that little issue - very competitive list.

You are correct, he can only av 2 per Detachment.

He has 3 Detachments already so he will have to drop a Detachment or a Flyer.
Back to top Go down
Dune_Strider
Slave
Dune_Strider

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2018, 23:45

Thanks for the responses. So, i could drop 1 flyer, upgrade the haemonculus to urien, and add another talos to one of the units which would leave me 20-30 points to work with depending on archon upgrades.

Alternatively, i could have moved one of the razorwings to the coven spearhead detachment, but it would just have no benefit from the obsession. I could also try drop 1 raider, and replace it with two venoms and throw a 5 man unit in each instead of 2 man units in the raider.

I played the previous list this weekend, and was pretty happy with it, the razorwings were much better than i expected which makes me not really want to lose one now.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2018, 01:11

Never lose your Obsessions.

Just take 2 and add in more models.

If you want to keep them, drop 1 RWJF and get a Hemlock/Crim Hunter, they are really strong too, but you are like 60pts behind then, so you will need to remove something else.

And Alaitoc Hemlock is insanely strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k Dark Eldar Competitive List   2k Dark Eldar Competitive List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k Dark Eldar Competitive List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: