THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Well hello, Citizens of best city!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TavernerHedris
Slave
TavernerHedris

Well hello, Citizens of best city! Empty
PostSubject: Well hello, Citizens of best city!   Well hello, Citizens of best city! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2018, 07:55

Greetings, Dwellers of the Dark City!

i haven't done an intro post in years I'm going to wing it.

Im pretty damned new to Warhammer, i got given the first 2 Horus Heresy books for my birthday this January, im currently finishing the non warhamer books i have so i can focus on just HH going forwards. i started with a set of space marines who i painted as Imperial Fists, but while perusing the shelves for my next set i couldn't help but grab some Kabalite Warriors.

See, i like my elves, i play as them on whatever game i can because i can, but i didn't quite like the look of the Craftworld Eldar and the Drukhari figures i saw i just wasn't vibing with at the time until i was just like "Ah screw it they do look neat..."

Now im slowly building an army, i have 10 Kabalites, 5 Scourges, 10 Wyches and a Venom, my next build is my first Archon, and I've got Sprues aside for another venom, 10 more Wyches, 3 Reavers and a Succubus.

Ill get some decent photos of what ive built so far and post em here at some point.

So yeah, Hello!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/tavernerhedris/
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Well hello, Citizens of best city! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello, Citizens of best city!   Well hello, Citizens of best city! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2018, 20:39

Welcome!

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down

Well hello, Citizens of best city!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-