THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!

Go down 
+7
Archon_91
GreyArea
DevilDoll
TheBaconPope
TeenageAngst
Count Adhemar
Logan Frost
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  Empty
PostSubject: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2018, 16:20

Blackstone Fortress contains new Ur-ghul models, presumably in plastic.
What are the chances that, maybe, with some luck, we'll get the whole court in plastic?
I really want those scaly, multiarmed guys in my army.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2018, 16:55

We can only hope but of all the units they could have chosen to make in plastic, why Ur-ghuls? Mad

TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2018, 18:11

Oh boy, plastic mono-pose models of that resin mono-pose model that I never really wanted to use that much and is now only included in a boxed game that has dozens of figures that don't fit in with the rest of my army... yay.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2018, 02:10

So, the Eldar get a fancy new Ranger model, there's a whole new set of Traitor Guard and Chaos marines, and the DE's contribution to the mystic atmosphere is...that one monster that's 40% nostril?

In my opinion, a plastic Mandrake would be far better, or at least one of the better beast models like Khymera

Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2018, 15:15

yeah... pass
Back to top Go down
GreyArea
Kabalite Warrior
GreyArea

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2018, 23:18

That ranger is frak beautiful! Shame they didn't stick something a bit better than that ur-gul in the box for us.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2018, 19:06

Well it could mean new rules are on the horizon for them too ... Possibly ...
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 11:05

The Ur'ghuls are selling seperately on ebay now in case anyone here wants 4 plastic Ur-ghuls for less than the price of 1 finecast.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 11:20

I have a few.
You get four, but its two of each sculpt.
Each is two pieces (only head is seperate), and are......ok?
They're nice enough, but meh.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 11:24

What would I want them for though? It's not like anyone really uses them in 40k.

Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 12:14

Their rules might get better in the future? Or you might just want to play a fluffy game where your Archon likes to keep a pack of Ur-ghuls on a lead or something.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 13:06

I sincerely doubt the rules for Ur-Ghuls are going to get better at any point.
Hell, this was their chance to change the data-sheet, and they didn't.

I agree. Theres no reason to take Ur-Ghuls.

Therefore meh.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2018, 23:07

I just hope a change to each court member unit into 1-4.

At that point, I will consider the Court.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2018, 02:31

Most of the Court isn't even half bad.

The only reason I don't take a few meat shields is that they might as well be modeled with a gigantic sign over their head reading "FREE VICTORY POINTS."

Ur-Ghuls though? I don't want to be blunt, but I really don't see a reason for them to exist on the table to begin with

Hellion
Ripper.McGuirl

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2018, 03:28

I would love to see kill team rules for them. They are creepy spindly hunters and make more sense in a lean, mean pack of killers than they do on a battlefield in the middle of a tank engagment.
Back to top Go down
http://destroydestroydestroy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!    Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Ur-ghuls? Plastic Ur-ghuls!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: