THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2018, 05:39

I would really like some good input regarding this list. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it....yet, and I want to know how it holds up. Steal the list and playtest it for all I care. I want to hear back!

Cult of Strife Batallion

3x succubi 2x blast pistol and Archite Glave and the 3rd with blast pistol tri whip and blood dancer (Alliance of agony and PFTDC)

2x5 wyches blast pistol and agonizer

1x5 wyches blast pistol w/shardnet
1x razorwing stock.

Mixed Batallion

BH Archon Warlord cunning huskblade PGL
Poison Tongue Archon w/soul seeker and huskblade
PoF. Heam w/venom blade and vex mask and diabolical soothsayer.

Sslyth

1x5 BH warrioes w/blaster.

1x5 Poison Tongue Warriors w/blaster.

1x5 wyches red grief w/agonizer

1x red grief raider dissi grizzly trophies.

1x poison tongue raider w/PGL and trophies.

1x BH raider w/dissie.

1x Dark Creed raider w/PGL.

Harlies Batallion: silent shroud

2x5 troupes 2x caress 2x fusion pistols
1x5 troupes 2x caress
Troupe master 1x caress 1x fusion pistol starmist rainment
Shadowseer VoT FoD Suit of Hidden Knives.

3x Starweavers.

Here is a summary of reasons for this list: AoV and Cunning don't require obsessions. I open up a buffet of strats. PT and BH warriors can ride with archons in matching tanks for reroll 1s to hit when jumping out. I have psych, antipsych, MW, AP, Plasma grenades for harlequin troops and wyches...can you say 35D6 attacks str 4 ap 1? 3x ignore overwatch. Enough poison to annoy tough guys. Trophies plus silent shroud plus PGL makes a nice ld bomb. Relics are AWESOME! Pistol capable of a 1 shot character kill ignore los and cover....worth it! 3+ inv savw and ignore OW. Thanks! Hit rolls of 1 (VoT FoD and lightning reflexes) that kill models on 2+...heck yeah! Vex mask....yep! Tri whip +3 attacks plus 1 for obsession, plus 1 for drug plus hyperstim backlash (if needed) makes 10 attacks hitting on 2+ and scoring 3 hits on a 6+ wounding on 4+ w/-2 ap. Heck yeah! How many models can score over 10 hits? One more cp scores me master regenerist. Worth it? I dunno. . I'm thinking soothsayer for D3 CP and a warlord reroll. Leaves me with 11 plus D3 CP to start plus Cunning.

Played right I hope this list inspires a lot of profanity from opponents. Any suggestions, tweaks? Any rules I missed? Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2018, 05:43

One oversight...single fusion pistol on 3rd troupe. I only did 1 instead of 2 so I could put the other with BS 2 troupe master.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2018, 19:59

AoV does require Black Heart, it was just a typo.

Page 120 – Agents of Vect
Change the Command Point cost of this Stratagem to 4CP.

Change the final sentence of this Stratagem to read:
‘This Stratagem cannot be used if there are no Kabal
of the Black Heart units from your army on the
battlefield, and cannot be used to affect Stratagems used
‘before the battle’ or ‘during deployment’.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2018, 22:45

That is correct. I only meant that it requires black heart units not a black heart only detachment. I can still use agents of vect even if I don't get obsessions, as long as my black heart Arkham or my black heart Warriors are still alive.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2018, 23:10

I thought of another fun combo today. Take a midnight sorrow solitaire and a shadow seer with Twilight pathways. Either deep strike or use the death Jester to teleport and then cast Twilight pathways. give him starmist rainment Lightning Fast reflexes and veil of Tears. Charge the most expensive unit you can find and use no price to sleep when you die. I know it's not competitive but it might be fun to stun your average player.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 05:52

Thinking of making a list to include Dreaming Shadow death jester, Shadowseer, and a midnight sorrow solitare. Perhaps infiltrating some night fiends. Curtainfall, mirrorstave, hero's path, mirror of minds, smite, twilight pathways, an example made, shrieking doom, no price too steep if solitare dies fighting a monster. Powerful combos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?   Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drukhari/Harlies 2k...thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: