THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000p pure Drukhari codex list:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelthrai
Slave
Kelthrai

2000p pure Drukhari codex list: Empty
PostSubject: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 00:57

This is my first Drukhari list, and my first list since getting back into 40k so it might need some tweaks, i have left some room for some additional units or gear that i am contemplating but have yet to decide upon
C & C is welcome:

-Obsidian Rose obsession-

-HQ-
1 Archon: Huskblade, Blast pistol, Armor of misery
2 Sslyth
1 Lhamean
1 Venom

-Troops-
10 Kabalite warriors: 1 x SC
10 Kabalite warriors: 1 x SC
2 Raiders, DC

-Elites-
8 Grotesques

-Fast attack-
5 Scourges: 4 x Blasters, 1 x Blast pistol
5 Scourges: 4 x Blasters, 1 x Blast pistol
10 Scourges: 10 x Shard carbines
6 Reaver jetbikes: 2 x Blasters

-Heavy Support-
3 Talos: Macro-scalpel, splinter pods
3 Ravagers: 3 x DC

-1922p-

It all adds up to 1922p wich leaves room for something extra like 5 mandrakes, or 4 blasters for my kabalite warriors, perhaps drop the reavers and bring some wyches and a succubus in a raider instead scratch Is there something the army is lacking that I should get instead?
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 21:22

The Reavers and Talosi don’t really fit, because they will not get any bonuses from the Obsidian Rose obsession. Neither will the Scourges, but they are mercenaries. Archons Court is not a very competitive choice. I’d either drop the court and the Talosi, and add a unit of Wyches and Succubus to make a Wych Cult Patrol, then those units and the Reavers can get an obsession. Or drop the Reavers, get a Haemy, and you could make a Coven Spearhead. You should have some points for more Talosi or some Grots. I’d also turn the 10 man unit of Scourges into another 5 man unit with blasters. And definitely put blasters in the Kabalite Warrior units.
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 21:28

Also, if you want to use the 10 man Scourge for anti-infantry, it’s cheaper to do a 5 man unit with 4 splinter cannons.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2019, 02:30

If you want to beta strike you need to do it right. For example,

Allies:
Shadowseer
Death jester
Solitaire
Hero's Path strat on turn 2 teleport all three, use shreiking doom and an example made. Twilight pathways the Solitare for a guaranteed turn 1 charge. Starmist rainment helps. Still have 1k points to drop in.

3x 5scourges 4x haywire
3x9 venoms w/warriors, blaster.

Working out the details on this muself, but that's 12 units IN YOUR FACE...if you survive to pull it off. Sslyths w/archon maybe?

That's an example of how you execute.

Here's another.
Coven 12 Heam 1x5 wracks
1x5 grots
1x raider dissi PGL
1xvenom 2x sc
Use vehicle/s w/esoteric kill and torment grenade
Batallion
PoF
1x heam
1x urien
3x7 wracks
2x chronos 1x probe
2x talos 2x macro s and 2x heat lance.

Outrider
1x BH Archon WL w/PGL, Cunning, Muse
3x ravager dissies
2x sslyths
Not sure how many points this costs....not the point.

You built a foot list that's hard to kill, has some AP and transport protection, and reheals or spreads wounds.

Plus 1 strength, LD, AND T w

Coven 12 in transports because they have AP.

Want to fire that dissie or PGL in combat? Done! You can't fail a MW and a dissi hit might bounce off of grots.

THAT'S how you stack. The 3x BH ravagers are nice...in a foot list. Don't see the point in a cult list.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2019, 02:32

Typo. My phone sucks. 3x9 mandrakes in 1st example.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2019, 02:33

And...3x venoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000p pure Drukhari codex list:   2000p pure Drukhari codex list: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000p pure Drukhari codex list:
Page 1 of 1