THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites Empty
PostSubject: WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites   WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2019, 19:36

So, as part of a list I'm working on for a tournament in August, my squads of Wyches are armed with Phantasm Grenade Launchers. However, the tournament in question requires all wargear to be represented on the model (full-WYSIWYG).

The question is, how do you guys go about showing PGLs on Wych and Kabalite squads? I need to add them to mine, but thought I'd see how others have done theirs first to get some ideas.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites   WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2019, 20:06

The kabalite kit comes with a backpack option which is like two curved tubes that almost arc over the shoulders, which I believe is the phantasm grenade launcher. You could also use maybe shredder or some other barrel, and put it on the bottom of the sybarite's rifle, like an underslung grenade launcher?

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites   WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2019, 20:42

wormfromhell wrote:
The kabalite kit comes with a backpack option which is like two curved tubes that almost arc over the shoulders, which I believe is the phantasm grenade launcher. You could also use maybe shredder or some other barrel, and put it on the bottom of the sybarite's rifle, like an underslung grenade launcher?

The Hellion kit comes with two little pods which are their version of the PGL, and they're perfect for slinging under a weapon or putting on a Kabalite shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites   WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2019, 00:35

Okay, that helps a bit. Thanks guys.

Not sure how the kabalite backpack would work for Wyches, especially if I intend to use the more elaborate hairstyles.

I've got a couple of the hellion PGLs lying around, so I could experiment with them - maybe try them either shoulder mounted, or as part of their trophy racks? (Not sure how they would fit with the latter).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites   WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WYSIWYG PGLs on Wyches/Kabalites
Page 1 of 1