THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.  Empty
PostSubject: About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.    About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07 2019, 19:30

Hello world.
Is there any reason not to invest 2CPs to get an Aux detachment with a Death Jester with Curtain Fall relic in an all Drukhari list?
It is quite cheap and with the right Harlequin strats can obliterate characters or entire squads every turn.

Also I really like the miniature.
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.    About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07 2019, 21:19

While points wise he is pretty cheap for what you get.  2 CP is a lot to get it.    I find that I'm always searching for more CP, and 2 less before I start the game seems a lot to me just to get the benefit of curtainfall

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.    About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2019, 05:42

Its better to just get a Shadowseer and 3 of them, sure its 260pts, but that gives you 1CP for the Relic and now you have powers and extra characters. Shadowseer is costly, but the powers are good and its HGL can deal a lot of damage along with powers. Its double move power is very handy too. ALso if you want Skyweavers, add in a few into that unit, 500pts of Quins can be good. Its b.c of Quins i can deal with Knights lol.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.    About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Death Jesters and Curtain Fall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: