THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Really stupid question about Obsessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Really stupid question about Obsessions Empty
PostSubject: Really stupid question about Obsessions   Really stupid question about Obsessions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2019, 07:26

So, I'm perusing my Drukhari codex, as I'm considering playing again now that I have more time.

Am I missing something? It seems inconceivable to me that the Drukhari Obsessions rule would apply to vehicles, but I'm not seeing anything that says it doesn't.

Does it?
Back to top Go down
TavernerHedris
Slave
TavernerHedris

PostSubject: Re: Really stupid question about Obsessions   Really stupid question about Obsessions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2019, 08:04

If it has <Kabal> <Coven> or <Cult> in its keywords then yes. Page 114 will give you the finer details. but in general, yes.

for example, a voidraven bomber could be an obsidian rose, so the weapon crafters would of refined the armaments to their specification and given them more range. things like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/tavernerhedris/
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Really stupid question about Obsessions   Really stupid question about Obsessions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2019, 09:24

Yeah, its basically only Marines that dont get Traits on vehicles. SoB does, all Aeldari does, some IG does, some Chaos does, etc..

As rule, anything with the <Keyword Trait> can get rules unless otherwise stated

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really stupid question about Obsessions   Really stupid question about Obsessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really stupid question about Obsessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: