THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota Empty
PostSubject: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2019, 21:27

Battalion Detachment +5CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) Kabal of the Obsidian Rose

HQ
Archon : Blaster, Huskblade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, The Armor of Misery,
Warlord : Hatred Eternal
Archon : Blaster, Huskblade

Troops
Kabalite Warriors 3x Kabalite Warrior, Kabalite Warrior with Blaster, Sybarite
Kabalite Warriors 3x Kabalite Warrior, Kabalite Warrior with Blaster, Sybarite
Kabalite Warriors 7x Kabalite Warrior, Kabalite Warrior with Blaster, Kabalite warrior with Dark Lance, Sybarite

Heavy Support
Ravager 3 x Dark Lance

Dedicated Transport
Venom 2 x Splinter Cannon

Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) Prophets of the Flesh

HQ
Haemonculus : Hexrifle, Venom Blade

Elites
Grotesques x 7 (Monstrous Cleaver & Flesh Gauntlet)
Heavy Support
Talos x 2 (2 x Macro-Scalpel & 2x Haywire blaster)
Talos x 2 (2 x Macro-Scalpel & 2x Haywire blaster)
Talos (2 x Macro-Scalpel & 2x Haywire blaster)

Air Wing Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) : Kabal of the Black Heart
Flyer
Razorwing Jetfighter Twin splinter rifle, 2x Disintegrator cannon
Razorwing Jetfighter Twin splinter rifle, 2x Dark Lance
Razorwing Jetfighter Twin splinter rifle, 2x Dark Lance

Yeah, it´s not the optimum, but i lack the models. I don´t know how this is going to go, because i´ve missed two practice games already, but on the next Tuesday, i have two at least (games are at Sat&Sun 23/24.2), so maybe few pointers on the strategy there.

I took the fliers Kabal just for Vect and if i had Talos and Grots MANY i would have gone pure Haemie...in this tournament, they have that one mission that negates invl. on it´s central objective or something, so thats gonna be a TAD tricky with my list.

But, lets see, if i change my list after these two games coming up...´

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2019, 13:07

With the onslaught of Orcs in the game now, i would think about taking chain flails on your Talos instead of 2x scalpels.

Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2019, 13:32

Best of luck! I'd pay for the Vexator Mask on the haemonculus if I were you and take the chainflails on talos, probably wouldn't bother with the hex rifle and would give him scissor hands or electro whip instead but I'm sure your list will do fine!
Back to top Go down
Samrael
Slave
Samrael

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2019, 20:13

I like the 3 x fighter air wing. I too field 3 fighters regularly in my lists. Generally always worth their points and if enemy is not paying attention you can pick off HQ's from backlines from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Ragnos
Kabalite Warrior
Ragnos

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2019, 07:50

Get rid of the hexrifle. One hexrifle alone is not going to kill any character. Maybe spend the points on a second PGL.
Furthermore, I second that you should give the haemy a vexator mask. In my opinion it's our best relic.

Anyway it's a solid list. You can't go wrong with talos' and grots right now.
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2019, 09:03

Yeah, i can always spend the extra CP for the mask if needed. I´ve had weird luck with the Hex, so i´m keeping it Smile. Lost the first game 13-7 to Space Wolves on Tue, which i was NOT expecting, but win the latter against IG , can´t recall the points. Yeah, it was good to lose the first game, because i played more focused the other one and i´m hoping that focus is still up & runnin on Sat&Sun...

- LV
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01 2019, 06:09

So, i was 25/40, which is my best result in the non-fluff tournaments. If i had five points more, i would have made my personal target, upper 20. I had five games
1) Against Custodes, 10-10 draw, really happy about the result, had lost all the practice games against the goldie locks
2) Knights knights and more knights with IG CP machine, lost 3-17, tough game
3) Ynnari and i won 14-6, would have gotten maybe few points more, but i was a gentleman and reminded the dude TWICE about the Soulburst he forgot (also, last game of the day and couple of drinks had already been introduced to the system Smile )
4) First game of Sunday and my opponent (Knights& AdMech, could have bested them) didn´t show up, so i had a replacement opponent with Tzeentch CSM. I thought i was lucky, but nonononono...Prescience+Veterans+Death Hex+Obliterators = Dead Talos/Grots FAST. I failed 4 rolls of 9" and two 7-8" in Charge phase in the turn 2 and that kinda killed the game 0-20
5) At least i beat some Knights/AdMech 17-3 in the last game

they had banned options from index, so Archons couldn´t rock the Blasters and that hurt in some games. I had Blast pistols instead and in the CSM game Warlord Sorcerer said bye bye when my Archon blasted his face off in the CC, only good memory from that game...really nice tournament!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota   2k for the biggest Finnish  winter tournament, Talvisota I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k for the biggest Finnish winter tournament, Talvisota
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: