THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Split target???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2011, 14:05

Okay, so from what iv been playing and what I have learnt....is that if the vehicle shoots at a target, the passengers has to shoot at that some target...

But I got told, that the vehicle can target one enemy and the passenger can shoot a different one...eg. Venom shoots squad A, blaster born inside of venom shoots a vehicle.

I'm just wondering if that is actual legit...if so, where is it in the rule book, cause I want to be able to prove it if I have to Razz please help!!!

Wych

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2011, 15:09

No, that's still not legit.

I think you've missed the part where they jump out of the Venom.

Then they are able to target a different unit.

Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2011, 17:32

@Gunnerboy - there is no specific rule for this, other than that they are two units and are allowed to fire at two targets.

GW did put it into their FAQ (go to their site for the FAQs and get the one for the core rulebook - it's on page 5 of that PDF) where they stated this again just to help people understand it.

You can fire at two targets whether or not you disembark as long as the vehicle moved 6" or less so that the passengers are allowed to fire.

Back to top Go down
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2011, 21:42

@tironin -yeah that's the way I got told. But guess we're wrong Razz

@thor -you are a lifesaver!!! Thank you very much! I'll go look at that now. Thanks again! Smile

Kabalite Warrior
Archeonlotet

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03 2011, 05:11

Wow... I had never even considered this as an option. This makes me even happier that I special ordered 2 more venoms from my FLGS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Split target??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split target???   Split target??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split target???
Page 1 of 1