THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? Empty
PostSubject: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23 2019, 23:40

Can folks just clarify for me please. Architects of Pain and Hyperstimm Backlash are both used "at the start of the battleround" and last "until the end of the battleround". That's two player turns of boost from each stratagem.
But whens the correct time to activate them? Do you need to use it at the start of your opponents turn if they get 1st turn, to comply with "start of the battleround"? Is using it at the start of your own turn too late to be legal if you went 2nd? Thanks
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2019, 08:06

Also, can you use these stratagems multiple times? The start of the battleround would be prior to the first player taking their movement phase. If they aren't activated in a phase as such, are they subject to a once per phase ruling? If not, they don't state single use only like other non-phase strats such as webway portal etc.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2019, 10:12

1. Yes, if your opoonent got the first turn, then you use them at the start of their turn. You use them at the start of the entire round.
2. Yes, using it in your turn if you went second is too late.
3. No you can't. Before the game is the only time described as being out of phases. There is no space between turns which does not count as a phase, so "Start Of THe Battle Round" would be at the start of a movement phase.
4. All Stratagems are once per phase only.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2019, 10:44

Thanks squid master that's great

Wych

PostSubject: Re: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2019, 15:35

Honestly, this is why I never use those strats. I can never remember them on my opponent's turn :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?   When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you use Hyperstimm Backlash or Architects of Pain?
Page 1 of 1