THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Gizamaluke's Kabal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitimeTue May 14 2019, 23:06

Going to start taking more pictures of my painted models to try and motivate me to get more done!

Archon 1 (Djinn Blade)
Gizamaluke's Kabal Img-2010
Gizamaluke's Kabal Img-2011

Hes seen some abuse, stripped him twice so hes lost some detail but he was the first model I've "Finished". Dont know how i want to base any of my minis so may just go for aggrellan earth and green flock.

Archon 2
Gizamaluke's Kabal Img-2012
Gizamaluke's Kabal Img-2013

Considering painting a Symbol of Ynnead on his scaley cloak and running him as a hungering sword Archon. Also cant see it in the pic but hes hiding his Blast Pistol under the cloak sticking out the bottom, thought it was suitably deceptive for an Archon.

Current fluff for the pair is that they both dropped out the Vats at the same time, though Archon 1 takes pride on being first to his feet. They rose through the ranks of the Black Heart Kabal founding their ownsplinter Kabals that worked together closely to ensure success. Then Yvraine came along and spoiled the harmony, Archon 1 stayed loyal to Vect and Archon 2 joined the Ynnari creating a bitter hatred between the two. Inspired by a Kung Fu movie where two shaolin monks leave the temple, one joins the Military and one joins the Rebellion.

More to come!
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2019, 05:37

They both look good! I'd be interested in what your other models look like

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2019, 07:33

Cheers! Here's my almost finished Yncarne (for the May Splintermind Archons Challenge).

Gizamaluke's Kabal Img-2014

Need to paint the blade, neaten up the torso energy and face and base it but pretty happy with it.

And a part painted Drazhar kitbash who doubles up as my third Archon.

Gizamaluke's Kabal 20190510
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Wych
hydranixx

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitimeWed May 15 2019, 22:13

Loving those Archons! Smile That's a great way to use Incubi bits - especially seeing what Incubi are like on the table these days lol

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2019, 10:44

Cheers mate, I've got 15 or so metal incubi half painted I was planning on running as Ynnari but they may just end up being paper weights again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gizamaluke's Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gizamaluke's Kabal   Gizamaluke's Kabal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gizamaluke's Kabal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-