THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Best Harlequin weapons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Best Harlequin weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Best Harlequin weapons?   Best Harlequin weapons? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2019, 05:03

Has anyone run the mathhammer on the three harlequin weapons (embrace, kiss, caress) to determine which is the best to use (in general, and vs specific enemies (GEQ, MEQ, etc)?
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Best Harlequin weapons?   Best Harlequin weapons? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2019, 21:35

Caress is best or joint best in almost all cases. It gets a bit more complicated if you add in rerolling wounds from a Troupe Master or Ynnari, Embraces and Kisses pull ahead in some situations there.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Best Harlequin weapons?   Best Harlequin weapons? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2019, 14:30

I'm thinking that a unit of kisses with a troupe master would be a good idea, and caresses for everyone else - particularly if the troupe master's unit is sent out to hunt multi-wound infantry and characters.

However, kisses seem to be optimal in most cases for games of Kill Team, however, due to the way injury rolls work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Harlequin weapons?   Best Harlequin weapons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Harlequin weapons?
Page 1 of 1