THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City   Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2019, 12:16

Both stratagems say you can add an extra relic, but neither mention that you can't use both.
It would make most sense to me if you could only use a stratagem like Enigmas if your Warlord is a Harlequin, or Prizes from the Dark City if you Warlord is Drukhari. However, the rule does not mention that.
So, can I use a Drukhari Warlord, and use Enigmas of the Black Library to give my Harlequin detachment a relic as well? Does any other armies stratagem say anything about that?

Gorgon
Hellion
Gorgon

Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City   Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2019, 14:36

Your warlord determines your free relic. Otherwise you can use those stratagems as long as you have a drukhari detachment for prizes and a harlequin detachment for enigmas.

This works for all factions so you can have an astra militarum warlord and still get relics for your imperial knights or blood angels detachment.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

Enigmas of the Black Library/Prizes from the Dark City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: