THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Alliance of Agony and Ynnari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

Alliance of Agony and Ynnari Empty
PostSubject: Alliance of Agony and Ynnari   Alliance of Agony and Ynnari I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2019, 10:24

Let's say I have a Ynnari-Drukhari detachment with an Archon, a non-Ynnari Cult detachment with a Succubus and a non-Ynnari Coven detachment with a Haemonculus.

Can I use Alliance of Agony to give the Haemonculus and Succubus a warlord trait each, even though the Archon is a Ynnari one?

amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Agony and Ynnari   Alliance of Agony and Ynnari I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2019, 15:39

I was looking at this too, and it really needs a faq. As far as i can tell via RAW it is a yes, b.c it isnt actually using the Ynnari Archon to use the stratagem and it isnt targeting him, its a Yes or No, do you have it or not. B.c it is targeting and using on a Succubus and Haemonculus as well and you have DE stratagems unlocked via DE detachment.

I'd say yes, and i have played it as a yes once already as well.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Agony and Ynnari   Alliance of Agony and Ynnari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23 2019, 23:48

amishprn86 wrote:
I was looking at this too, and it really needs a faq. As far as i can tell via RAW it is a yes, b.c it isnt actually using the Ynnari Archon to use the stratagem and it isnt targeting him, its a Yes or No, do you have it or not. B.c it is targeting and using on a Succubus and Haemonculus as well and you have DE stratagems unlocked via DE detachment.

I'd say yes, and i have played it as a yes once already as well.

Thanks.

That was my interpretation as well (though an FAQ would be nice), but I wanted to get a second opinion just in case.

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Agony and Ynnari   Alliance of Agony and Ynnari I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2019, 09:07

Yeah, I'd add that I agree. The Stratagem is accessible through the Drukhari Detachments, and it doesn't specify that it targets the Archon. It merely requires that an Archon be there, an doesn't specify that it be a Drukhari Archon.
I can see if being changed in an errata (if they ever get around to it) but for now RAW it works.
I've sent the question to the FAQ team, I suggest you do the same. Let them know theres a few people asking this.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of Agony and Ynnari   Alliance of Agony and Ynnari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance of Agony and Ynnari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: