THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What to get next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

What to get next? Empty
PostSubject: What to get next?   What to get next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28 2019, 10:06

Hi all, I've reached a point where I'm not quite sure what to get next.

For background: I play more casual games with more serious ones mixed- not really into tournaments right now.

I currently have;

2x archons

30x kaballites

1x voidraven

1x haemonculus

5x wracks

2x talos

Plus three raiders and two razorwings confirmed for the future.

I've been thinking along the lines of getting a box of crypt flayers for three grotesques, but otherwise no thoughts. Wych cult is something I can't get into right now, so that's out of the question.

I'm tossing between focusing more on my coven for now, or going the opposite and taking the kabal. I have thought about plans for a classic 3 ravager spearhead.

Cheers

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

What to get next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get next?   What to get next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28 2019, 15:03

You seem to have already covered most of the obvious next steps - Razorwings, Grotesques, and Ravagers. Venoms would also be a very good inclusion, so you might want to consider buying some of those as well.

The downside is that these are all very strong units, so they're going to skew your lists away from being casual. Scourges and Mandrakes are pretty good but not quite as cut-throat, so you could also pick up some of those (or Namarti Thralls to convert into Mandrakes).
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

What to get next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get next?   What to get next? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29 2019, 01:59

you could add 10 wracks and a haemonculus/urien, to have a coven battalion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to get next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to get next?   What to get next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to get next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion