THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Incoming Universal Changes?

Go down 
+5
Burnage
Soulless Samurai
dumpeal
Squidmaster
Gizamaluke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

Incoming Universal Changes? Empty
PostSubject: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 12:27

I thought it would be cool to collate a list of rule changes in the newer books that might be FAQ'd for all armies. This is what I've noticed so far;

Change of "reroll all failed hits" to "reroll all hits", maybe they realised modifiers are stronger than intended? Not sure itll affect us since we cant get better than reroll 1s.

Change from 1/3cp for additional 2 relics to uncapped 1cp per relic. Would be great to have this since our HQs thrive when they have a relic.

That's all I've noticed so far, anyone seen anything else?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 13:33

The way some stealth abilities work, such as for Raven Guard, will likely roll out to similar armies (Alaitoc, Alpha Legion).

http://www.escelionfilms.com
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 14:27

every new army will have a new deep strike rule that don't follow the normal deep strike rule. I'm looking at you, drop pods.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 14:46

Gizamaluke wrote:
Change from 1/3cp for additional 2 relics to uncapped 1cp per relic. Would be great to have this since our HQs thrive when they have a relic.

Are you sure this is going to be a universal rule?

Just seems like yet another SM buff.

Squidmaster wrote:
The way some stealth abilities work, such as for Raven Guard, will likely roll out to similar armies (Alaitoc, Alpha Legion).

I look forward to Mandrakes and Venoms going that route.

Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 14:49

Soulless Samurai wrote:
Squidmaster wrote:

I'd be almost certain that they won't be affected, the only thing relevant to us that will change will be Alaitoc's universal -1 to hit.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 19:17

Burnage wrote:
Soulless Samurai wrote:
Squidmaster wrote:

I'd be almost certain that they won't be affected, the only thing relevant to us that will change will be Alaitoc's universal -1 to hit.

Alaitoc flyers with 2+ save above 12 inches dont sound bad tbh...
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24 2019, 13:04

Agree with Burnage. This isn't (so far) a change to units innate -1 to hit abilities. It's a change to the Stygies/Alaitoc/Alpha Legion generic chapter tactic.

Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2019, 16:55

Yeah venoms are safe, the problem with -1 to hit when it's universal and stacks with units that already get a -1.

Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29 2019, 21:06

dumpeal wrote:
every new army will have a new deep strike rule that don't follow the normal deep strike rule. I'm looking at you, drop pods.

i dont think so
marines always had 1st turn deepstrike
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29 2019, 21:45

AzraeI wrote:
dumpeal wrote:

i dont think so
marines always had 1st turn deepstrike

dark eldars had it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Universal Changes?   Incoming Universal Changes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incoming Universal Changes?
Page 1 of 1