THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

AoV vs Tide of Traitors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izendazar
Slave
Izendazar

AoV vs Tide of Traitors Empty
PostSubject: AoV vs Tide of Traitors   AoV vs Tide of Traitors I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 21:21

Hello,

I just trying to clear up a bit of confusion from a game I had today.

if you AoV a one use stratagem like ToT is that stratagem considered to have been used and therefore cannot be used again during the game?

I can't find anything about this in the FAQ's, so if anyone knows the answer and or where to find it that would be great!
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: AoV vs Tide of Traitors   AoV vs Tide of Traitors I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 21:49

As I remind, it's "The one-use stratagem is cancelled for the turn, can't use it for the remaining of the round, but doesn't count in the 1-time limit"
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: AoV vs Tide of Traitors   AoV vs Tide of Traitors I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23 2019, 15:32

You can use it to delay its usage for another turn. If you use AoV on a once-per-game strat, the strat will just count as not having been used (even if your opponent has to spend the CP from you rolling a 6). However, that can still be useful, seeing as how it gives you another turn to finish off the cultist unit before he can try to use the strat again.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: AoV vs Tide of Traitors   AoV vs Tide of Traitors I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23 2019, 17:33

Page two of the Drukhari FAQ:

Q: If the Agents of Vect Stratagem is used to stop a Stratagem from resolving and that Stratagem can only be used once
per battle, e.g. Tide of Traitors (see Codex: Chaos Space Marines), does this mean that Stratagem counts as having been used and cannot be used again for the remainder of the battle?

A: No, as the Stratagem was not resolved it does not count as having been used.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoV vs Tide of Traitors   AoV vs Tide of Traitors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoV vs Tide of Traitors
Page 1 of 1