THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilosocereus
Hellion
Pilosocereus

Location : Earth, I think. Well yes, in some form or another: Earth.

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Empty
PostSubject: Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye    Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12 2019, 16:12

Overview
So I've just finished painting up my coven stuff, and thought I might as well share it.
The next thing I'm painting is 20 kabalites and my kitbash Archon, and then my 60 wyches and their succubus'.
I'm not the best ever painter, hell, I'm not even that good, because I have shakey hands, and find it difficult, but I try and make them look good in formation.  

Coven:

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2010

These are my coven units, I only have a phone camera and the lighting is bad, so excuse it, but this is the most in focus image I could get.

This is my wrack, 'Hanz' I do little edits as I make things up, such as the Hexrifles on my Haemonculus' which is hard enough with that kit:Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2013
Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2014
Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2015

Kabal:

While I've yet to paint my Kabal, I thought i might as well show my Kitbash archon, he could also be used as a male Succubus and I have a bit of lore for him if anyone cares for it.

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2016
Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Img_2017

"After spraying your project, allow the solvent to completely evaporate before mating for immediate bond.  Once mated, you cannot reposition your substrates."

(-http://www.adhesives.org/adhesives-sealants/adhesive-selection/types-of-glue-glue-tips)
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye    Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13 2019, 07:52

Looking good so far. I like your kitbash. My "home made" Archon uses the same spear arm. Smile Keep working on the painting and you'll get better in time. One quick thing you can do right away for an overall better impression is to clean up the rim of the bases.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down

Triumvirate of the Blinded Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: