THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Psychic Awakening: New Short Story

Go down 
+4
Koldan
Burnage
krayd
TheBaconPope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

Psychic Awakening: New Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 14:36

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/09/30/psychic-awakening-the-pathgw-homepage-post-3/

Looks like this is our fix for the week. No word on models or rules, which is interesting. There might be a second post later though, who knows.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 15:05

With the amount of focus that they're putting on Ynarri, I am expecting finalized Ynarri rules in Psychic Awakening... possibly in Phoenix Rising.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 15:09

The model update has been coming at 5pm on Mondays, so should go live in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Koldan
Kabalite Warrior
Koldan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 16:34

One detail in the story: "the red, black and purple of the Ynnari; the crimson ribbons worn in honour of the god of death"

So basically the Klaivex shown last time was a Ynnari not a Drukhari one, hope we will get drukhari arms without this weird ribbons in the set, too.

Oh and they should still release an article about Drazhar, look at the header of the page "See the model this monday", was there already last weekend.

Edit: Just remembered, that the crimson ribbons were also in the last artwork, so it is basically Ynnari vs Craftworld in it. Didn't know that Jain Zar is fighting them.

Last edited by Koldan on Mon Sep 30 2019, 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 16:38

A Phoenix Will Rise, a Phoenix Will Fall, according to the latest video.
Model still to come later today, but....theory.
Two Phoenixes?

What if its actually Ahrah?
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Koldan
Kabalite Warrior
Koldan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 16:47

Squidmaster wrote:

It is Drazhar and so it is Ahrah.^^
When they released the artwork too early by mistake, it was titled "Drahzar(sic) vs Jain Zar"
So not much to guess who is it. But we will see in some hours.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 17:04

Koldan wrote:
Squidmaster wrote:

It is Drazhar and so it is Ahrah.^^
When they released the artwork too early by mistake, it was titled "Drahzar(sic) vs Jain Zar"
So not much to guess who is it. But we will see in some hours.

There is no actual confirmation that Drazhar is Ahra, it has only been hinted at. Or have I missed something that actually confirms it (would be interested in the source that does if there is one so that I can make a note of it for future reference).
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 19:09

Love the model and at least he will do more damage no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2019, 19:10

No confirmation I've ever found, just sorta Drazhar's thing to have that be a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Awakening: New Short Story   Psychic Awakening: New Short Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Awakening: New Short Story
Page 1 of 1