THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Member Alert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemiKlaive
Slave
DemiKlaive

New Member Alert Empty
PostSubject: New Member Alert   New Member Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2019, 01:29

Hello all, I just joined today. I will mostly be lurking, occasionally posting when compelled to. I don't actually own any Dark Eldar, but hope to receive the Blood of the Phoenix box for Christmas, and split it with my sister. Well, I have a couple miscellaneous Kabalites I got who knows when, and will probably paint them up as practice. The main thing that drew me to this forum is the Commorragh - the Game section. Looks like it's gone mostly silent, but if anyone has any info to the contrary, please tell me. I'm a sucker for Skirmish games, especially if they have a progression system akin to Mordheim. Well, anyway, Power from Pain and all that. See you around. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

New Member Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Alert   New Member Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2019, 02:25

Welcome

Drive carefully

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

New Member Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Alert   New Member Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2019, 03:38

Welcome to the Dark City! Things are a bit quite these days, but that's just the reality of forums in the days of social media. You'll still find plenty of lurkers here though happy to discuss all things Dark Eldar.

Slave
DemiKlaive

New Member Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Alert   New Member Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2019, 15:58

Ok thanks. Painted up my miscellaneous models last night, actually - 2 wyches and a heavy weapons kabalite. Plan to use them in small games of Kill Team - Again, with my sister.

New Member Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Alert   New Member Alert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Alert
Page 1 of 1