THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings, fellow Kabalites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Althae
Slave
Archon Althae

Greetings, fellow Kabalites Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, fellow Kabalites   Greetings, fellow Kabalites I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2019, 22:40

Oi, I am new to the dark city. I have been playing warhammer 40k since 7th edition. My first army was imperial guard but I a bit after 8th edition was released, I found them their play style to be extremely boring. While I was looking for a new army to play, my friend was looking into playing warhammer, and he mentioned that he was interested in the harlequins. Now, at the time, I didn't really know much about the Aeldari, so I read through 1d4chan and the wiki and I realized how much I loved the lore of all of the Aeldari. Now, seeing as how I always played filthy mon keigh factions, I decided to try something different and be completely evil, and thus, I gravitated to Drukhari. I kinda play all Aeldari allied (It makes sense in my army's backstory), but it's mostly drukhari.

Anyways, I am new to this site, so I thought I might as well introduce myself here.
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

Greetings, fellow Kabalites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Kabalites   Greetings, fellow Kabalites I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04 2019, 04:35

Greetings, and welcome. Do drive carefully

Sarcron
Back to top Go down

Greetings, fellow Kabalites
Page 1 of 1