THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Friendly game 1500 pts list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
souffle
Slave
souffle

Friendly game 1500 pts list Empty
PostSubject: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2020, 10:20

Hello everyone! Now that I have a new job and I can actually afford it, I bought some new models to bring my small collection of raiders to a playable army. Right now I mainly play against a friend's Death Guard. Here's the list I wiill try:

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [48 PL, 7CP, 844pts] ++

Detachment Type: Kabal of the Black Heart

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 74pts]: Blast Pistol, Huskblade, Labyrinthine Cunning, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Warlord, Writ of the Living Muse

Archon [4 PL, 64pts]: Huskblade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter pistol

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [2 PL, 41pts]
. 3x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Shredder
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

2x Kabalite Warriors [4 PL, 65pts]
. 7x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Shredder
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

+ Flyer +

2x Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 145pts]: Twin splinter rifle
. 2 Disintegrator Cannons: 2x Disintegrator cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

2x Raider [5 PL, 90pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Splinter Racks

Venom [4 PL, 65pts]: Splinter Cannon, Twin splinter rifle

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [39 PL, 5CP, 654pts] ++

Detachment Type: Prophets of Flesh

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [5 PL, 70pts]: Haemonculus tools, Splinter pistol

Urien Rakarth [5 PL, 90pts]: Alliance of Agony

+ Troops +

Wracks [5 PL, 96pts]
. Acothyst: Electrocorrosive whip
. 9x Wracks

2x Wracks [3 PL, 52pts]
. Acothyst: Hexrifle, Venom Blade
. 4x Wracks

+ Heavy Support +

3x Talos [6 PL, 98pts]
. Talos: Chain-Flails, Macro-Scalpel
. . Two Haywire Blasters: 2x Haywire blaster

++ Total: [87 PL, 12CP, 1,498pts] ++

Urien, the 10 wracks and the talos act as linebreakers and/or distractions. The planes focus fire on major threats.
The Kabalites advance behind the talos to claim objectives and pepper infantry with splinter shots. The two small wrack squads hang back and camp backfield objectives.

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2020, 11:07

Looks fine, get a few games in before changing anything, learn what you like and don't like, but make sure to play this list 2-3x to make sure before changing anything. Welcome and hope you'll love DE.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2020, 11:27

Should be a fun list.

Minor changes:
I would move the blast pistol off of the Writ Archon onto the other Archon. Writ Archon probably wants to hang back with the ravagers, while the other guy moves up in a boat (I assume). Unlikely that the Writ Archon will get to use the blast pistol.

Also, I would give your Haemonculus an Electrocorrosive Whip. Really good weapon with the flat D2 damage.
Back to top Go down
souffle
Slave
souffle

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2020, 13:13

There's no ravager in this list, only raiders.I did consider the whip,but I'm not entirely dire that haemunculus won't hang in the backfield.
I'm also considering playing this list with a Flayed Skull detachment instead of the Black Heart one, as their rules really benefit raiders and ravenwings. It's just that the Black Heart has a very good stratagem and warlord trait.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2020, 11:53

Sorry, I read the list wrong. Just assumed since you had the Writ you had two Ravagers to hang out with him.

Without the Ravagers, the Writ looses a lot of its utility. What is your current plan to leverage the relic?

I assume your Taloi will be monster mashing their way up the middle of the board. If so, its generally advisable to keep the Haemi with them to buff them up to T7. I see you got Urien, who will probably also be walking up with the Taloi, but snipers exist, and taloi can get tar-pitted (they have fly, but still). I generally like to run a blob of coven units up the middle of the board, supported by a few HQs that can hide behind the mosters, just to jump out and murder things as needed. The electrocorrosive whip helps with this strategy.

You dont seem to have enough transports for your troops. With only 25 seats on your boats, and 29 troops (plus HQ), what is your plan? Wracks sit on backfield objectives and Black Cornicopia to the enemy deployment zone mid game?

Cant really comment on Black Heart/ Flayed Skull. Currently thinking of trying out Flayed Skull, but too afraid of loosing out on Vect. Damn its fun to shut down double shooting/attacking units.
Back to top Go down
souffle
Slave
souffle

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2020, 14:47

Actually, the plan was written after the list in the opening post.
Anyway, the idea is to use the Taloi as linebreakers, running up the board with possibly the haemunculus. Urien and 10 wracks as his bodyguard pop out of the webway when the Taloi are close to the enemy lines to reinforce them and provide counter-charges while the two minimum wrack units camp on backfield objectives.

In my original idea, the Writ Archon helps the remaining Kabal warriors after their raider is inevitably shot down. It's not ideal, but I don't see much use for other relics on the Archon aside maybe for the Helm of Spite, and as far as I remember the free relic from the warlord can only be assigned to a character within the warlord detachment, so if I want the Vexator Mask I need to sacrifice either a CP or Labirinthine Cunning.
The razorwings are there to generally harass the enemy and redeploy as needed to help take down my opponent's nasties.

In theory, there's enough different threats in my list to force my opponent into lose-lose choices as long as I apply enough pressure. Focus on the Taloi, and the Kabalites with their Raiders will snatch objectives from under your nose. Focus on the Raiders, and the Taloi and Urien will get close and smash your line.
I thought about adding in more Kabal troops and perhaps swapping an Archon for Drazhar, bat that would require shaving off points somewhere and I honestly don't know where from. Pehaps I could swap a Talos for a Cronos, but the Cronos is really, really worse than the Talos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly game 1500 pts list   Friendly game 1500 pts list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly game 1500 pts list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: