THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ever growing army of death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Ghost_of_Tom_Servo
Slave
The_Ghost_of_Tom_Servo

Ever growing army of death Empty
PostSubject: Ever growing army of death   Ever growing army of death I_icon_minitimeThu May 14 2020, 10:36

Xian the Ever-Nemesines Haemonculus is fascinated with death and seeks to destroy hope throughout the galaxy by wiping out life entirely. She likes to create larger and larger Grotesques by continuing to inject growth elixers and macrosteroids to push victims to breaking point, some unfortunate or blessed individuals can suffer growth to become Dreadnought sized and are given Talos-like weaponry, or even larger and more terrifying.

Xian's cause has not only drawn support from the Covens, but from other Aeldari factions as well. Several Spiritseers also fascinated with death have brought their Wraith Constructs to march alongside her. Outcasts from the Dreaming Shadows masque of the Harlequins have also joined. The Troupe's obsession with the dead brought them to Xian's side to try to stem off death. More death obsessed armies are joining Xian to create a force strong enough to bring Xian's vision of a lifeless galaxy to fruition.

All of Xian's troops wear masks of some kind. Possibly to hide their identities for some obscure reason, or to hide the fact that they are all constructs of Xian's master works in some way.

Ever growing army of death 20200111

Ever growing army of death 20200110

Ever growing army of death 20200416
Back to top Go down
Dreadblizzaard
Hellion
Dreadblizzaard

PostSubject: Re: Ever growing army of death   Ever growing army of death I_icon_minitimeSat May 23 2020, 03:48

Your army/armies are beautiful! Your conversion work in the coven is impressive, using vypers to make talos (I believe) is a great idea and well executed . The use of so many fantasy models as well as the use of fleshy and soft colors is beautiful. The craftworld wraith army has a nice aesthetic, the pastel colors really bring it out and gives a "ghostly" look to it, well done. The harliquins, just wow so far, the soft colors really give them a deadly appearance. The demon head with the gunner on it is a great touch, especially splitting the legs apart to sit on top of the horns. I'm gonna keep watch on your progress. Keep up the work you're doing. Excellent!

My old name was *Blackdeath* I love you alien
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Ever growing army of death   Ever growing army of death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05 2020, 23:19

Amazing, love it!

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

PostSubject: Re: Ever growing army of death   Ever growing army of death I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2020, 16:21

Those look amazing. I'd love to see close ups on some of the Coven conversions you have there, for.... research!

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever growing army of death   Ever growing army of death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever growing army of death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: