THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A new prisoner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgrom
Slave
Thorgrom

A new prisoner Empty
PostSubject: A new prisoner   A new prisoner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2020, 16:00

Hey everyone!

So 2 weeks ago it happened....I swore not to get into warhammer again as it is such a money sink...and we all know how that goes, right? Razz

I have some Kharadron Overlords and Ogors built but not painted (I like to build but dislike painting a lot). Then a friend said she saw something about 9th edition coming and that she was saving up for the big box.

I didn't have any 40k models anymore since I sold everything when I went to live together with my girlfriend. We both didn't have a lot of money so we are both trying to buy stuff back we sold in increments.

I started warhammer with Tyranids back with the battle for macragge set and my favourite film is Starship Troopers 1...so I looked at the bugs and went nuts over all the new models. However I always liked the dark eldar. I'm usually the dwarf guy but since there are no dwarfs in 40k I am fine with picking something else.

After a lot of internal debate I just splurged into the Dark Eldar like they were going out of style (kinda fits with the Slaanesh lore right?).

And now, here I am. I bought the Poisonblade raiding party battleforce, a start collecting box, a raider, the codex and phoenix rising psychic awakening book.

I'd love to be a part of a community as I'd like some help and external motivation to keep building and finally start painting something.

Pleased to meet you all and I hope to learn a lot! Smile

P.S. I am not a regular forum user so I'll work on formatting etc during my stay here Very Happy Will also try to upload some photo's when I have something built and started painting. I'd like to convert some wracks, grotesques and mandrakes....a lot of plans, little time and money haha.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

A new prisoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new prisoner   A new prisoner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2020, 20:12

Welcome to the dark city!

I am much in the same boat, where building and playing are my main source of fun. The satisfaction of getting your list painted up can be quite enjoyable though.

I look forward to some spirited debate in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

A new prisoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new prisoner   A new prisoner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16 2020, 05:22

Greetings and welcome! Enjoy your stay

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new prisoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new prisoner   A new prisoner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new prisoner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH