THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from Argentina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viszla Slethna
Slave
Viszla Slethna

Greetings from Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Argentina   Greetings from Argentina I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 01:32

Hi there, i have 25 years playing W40K, start with Eldars, because in Argentina doesnt exist miniatures of Drukhari to play with at the moment, then i chose the path of chaos and has been like that till now, that i have the opportunity of have a Army of Darks...  Hope learn here and maybe do my humble add to this forum. See you in the tabletop!

Pd: An image form my draw in facebook

Greetings from Argentina 118079935_10157635860035914_7300811745408126082_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=qL0pWGSK090AX9tgG0c&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrc1-1
Back to top Go down
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Argentina   Greetings from Argentina I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 12:00

Welcome to Commorragh and nice sketch

Viszla Slethna likes this post

Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Argentina   Greetings from Argentina I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 12:04

Welcome to the Dark City fellow Archon

Viszla Slethna likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Argentina   Greetings from Argentina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Argentina
Page 1 of 1