THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

open topped and ."abilities"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ferrusmanus
Hellion
ferrusmanus

open topped and ."abilities" Empty
PostSubject: open topped and ."abilities"   open topped and ."abilities" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2020, 17:15

hi to all.
i know this is a open issue about transport model..
the rules state that the models in transport cannot be affected by any "abilities"
in you gaming group how you play it?
i have many liquifier gun in ravager and venom..they hit automatically or is an ability?
can i use dark tecnomancer?
If not i can shot with a plasma in a marines land speeder and don't die on 1..
or i have not feel no pain (or equivalent) in embarked model..or any.."abilities"
in my research abilities are only auras or stratagem ..someone have a valid idea about transport and "ablities"? i lose even power from pain ..marine lose..all marine stuff ad are not still marines..i feel the wording is very..incomprensible O.o
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: open topped and ."abilities"   open topped and ."abilities" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2020, 18:28

The incremented abilities of your units are still valid (as for the abitlities of weapons).
Auras and Stratagem cannot target or affect anything inside a transport (yours or enemies) even if it is open top.....something i would really love to be changed in the next codex.
But yeah, inside an open top transport, your poison weapon will still be poison weapon, etc....
But you can't use the reroll aura of Archons for exemple nor a stratagem.
Hope this will help clarify
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: open topped and ."abilities"   open topped and ."abilities" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2020, 19:40

There is already a thread on this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: open topped and ."abilities"   open topped and ."abilities" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

open topped and ."abilities"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: