THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dumb Question about pistols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

Dumb Question about pistols Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Question about pistols   Dumb Question about pistols I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08 2020, 14:56

I’m probably getting confused with older editions or something. Just started reading 9th rules. Are pistols treated like assault weapon in that when you advance with a venom can I fire the blaster pistol w/ the minus 1 just like a regular blaster could?
Back to top Go down
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question about pistols   Dumb Question about pistols I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08 2020, 15:06

No - pistols are their own weapon type, and can't be fired from a transport if said transport advanced: only Soaring Spite Harlequins get that honour.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question about pistols   Dumb Question about pistols I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09 2020, 12:43

But they can be shot during your shooting phase, even if your unit is stuck in CC.

That is their "thing" this edition.
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question about pistols   Dumb Question about pistols I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09 2020, 16:42

Thanks for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question about pistols   Dumb Question about pistols I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question about pistols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: