THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Agent of Bedlam in DE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

Agent of Bedlam in DE Empty
PostSubject: Agent of Bedlam in DE   Agent of Bedlam in DE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10 2020, 19:51

In the Grotesque thread, it was noted that a Shadowseer with Agent of Bedlam (-1 attack for all enemy models within 6") could support DE as well as harlequins, since it affects enemy models rather than <Masque> units. Probably obvious to everyone else, but I can be astoundingly thick. Embarassed

Anyway, this potential synergy is of considerable interest to me as I was already looking to combine DE and harlequins.

Obviously Grotesques were the subject of the other thread, but I was wondering if there are any other units - especially non-Coven ones - which might appreciate this buff?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Agent of Bedlam in DE   Agent of Bedlam in DE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10 2020, 20:29

One would imagine that many DE units would like to see less attacks coming in, due to our lack of toughness/survivability. Things like Wyches/Incubi who dont like to get punched back would probably enjoy it the most.

Remember that the CC activation order has changed with 9th. Now after the Charging units have attacked, the "other" player gets to activate next. This means that generally you charge in with your Grots, attack, get attacked back. Then during the enemy CC phase you get to attack AGAIN before the "charged" unit gets to swing a second time.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it may not be as valuable as you think. META dependent of course.
Back to top Go down
Gherma
Kabalite Warrior
Gherma

PostSubject: Re: Agent of Bedlam in DE   Agent of Bedlam in DE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14 2020, 11:22

I’m a big fan of it and I’d strongly recommend it over other Shadowseer powers that are really effective just with pure harlequins.

I personally play Artist of Flesh and Agents of Bedlam with +3” relic and I have a “castle” (3x1 Talos, Shadowseer, Haemonculus, Yvraine) that even the strongest CC units (e.g. Sanguinary Guard) struggle to kill. Great to take over the centre of the board.

Super boosted Shining Spears? Good luck killing a Talos with 1 attach each at 1 damage.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent of Bedlam in DE   Agent of Bedlam in DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent of Bedlam in DE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: