THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pts Custom Covens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XenosScum
Slave
XenosScum

1000 pts Custom Covens Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pts Custom Covens   1000 pts Custom Covens I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2020, 01:46

New to Dark eldar and really like the Covens, wanted to try a melee combat list for them:

Batallion: Custom Coven

Experimental creations: +1 Str, if enemy has lower toughness add 1 to wound rolls for melee poison weapons

Hungry for Flesh: +1 to charge rolls (Thinking of switching out for obsessive collectors)

+1 relic (-1cp)

HQ:

Haemonculus, hexrifle, electrocorrosive whip, Warlord, Nightmare Doll, Master Artisan

Haemonculus, hexrifle, electrocorrosive whip, Helm of Spite

Troops:

10x wracks, ossefactor, hexrifle, Electrocorrosive whip

10x wracks, ossefactor, hexrifle, Electrocorrosive whip

5x wracks, hexrifle

Elites:

5x grotesques w cleaver

Fast Attack:

8x scourges, 4 blasters, Solarite w blast pistol & Lance

Dedicated Transport

venom, twin splinter rifle

Thinking of taking Banners or Teleport Homer, assassinate, and/or abhor the witch for secondaries
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Custom Covens   1000 pts Custom Covens I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2020, 17:27

You are giving up a lot by not going for Profits of Flesh or Dark Technomancers

You really sure you NEED both those traits over DT?
Back to top Go down
XenosScum
Slave
XenosScum

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Custom Covens   1000 pts Custom Covens I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2020, 20:06

didn't think it would be as worthwhile with less shooting but i see it could be good on the hexrifles and ossefactors. maybe go Experimental Creations + Dark Technomancers?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Custom Covens   1000 pts Custom Covens I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28 2020, 13:42

You really havent built a Dark Technomancer list though. I really really think you should consider Profits of Flesh.

Black Cornicopian to regenerate+teleport your 10 man Wrack squads is VERY powerful. Same with the Vexator Mask relic, and Diabolical Soothsayer warlord trait.

But if you are just getting your toes wet with the True Kin, then by all means take the list for a spin. If your opponents have lists with similar power, it will be fun regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Custom Covens   1000 pts Custom Covens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pts Custom Covens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: