THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New FW book on its way. Here are the contents

Go down 
+2
dumpeal
amishprn86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

New FW book on its way. Here are the contents Empty
PostSubject: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 17:57

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/10/26/inside-imperial-armour-compendium/

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 19:20

I bet they will change the tantalus and the reaper to kabal only. With a point increase, of course.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 19:34

Sounds about right
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 20:17

Both of them will be Kabal only.
tantalus will stay the same cost, with the same rules, and will never see the light of day on a competitive tabletop.

the reaper will go up to close to 200 points, if not 200 on the nose.

We just can't have nice things.

krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 20:55

Looks like Corsairs got squatted, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26 2020, 22:02

And they will "fix" the mistake about scourges and hellions that can board the tantalus. I'd really like if they would allow the tantalus to transport pain engines with a transport cost of 5. That would give it a purpose and justify the weird capacity of 16 (3 pain engines and an haemy)
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27 2020, 11:37

I saw a youtube video going on about the Guard FW updates. Couldent find any leaks, really really want to see what happens to the Reaper and the Tau Y'vhara.

DE and Tau armies really lean on those units, and without them they will get even less competitive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New FW book on its way. Here are the contents   New FW book on its way. Here are the contents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FW book on its way. Here are the contents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: