THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luc1fer
Slave
Luc1fer

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity Empty
PostSubject: Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity   Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27 2020, 11:18

Hello there, I am starting a true kin army after reading 40k books for a few years but lacking the money (15-19 yo me was broke) and now I am starting this birthday of mine (november) a Dark Eldar army, mainly because the lore, the models and the cool amazing kitbashes that can be done!

And I realised the dark eldar reddit was absolutely death when I found by chance this forum that seem pretty active.

So that’s it mainly, I’ll probably make today or tomorow a new topic asking what to get, even if I have pretty clear I am getting at least some kabalites and a raider or a ravager.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity   Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27 2020, 11:33

Welcome to the Dark City! Always ready to welcome a fellow Archon into the fold.

Please dont be afraid to post some topics asking for help. We dont bite... much.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity   Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27 2020, 13:03

Welcome to our private club of epicurean sadists!
I've been with the true kin for now a couple of months and man! they are fun to build! You won't regret your choice Smile
What i like most, is that every model is clearly distinct from the other on what they can do.
Unlike the Space Marines who have 3 different models for every job, we have to carefully choose what unit we deploy.
For now the name of the game is deploy and conquer, but without trying to go neck to neck with the opponent as usually they will have superior firepower and defense.
Our main weapon is our speed and mobility, so a lot of strategy is needed to obtain victory.
You can't go wrong with our open top transport, like the Raiders or Venoms.
I'm clearly not the best on the tabletop as i'm still pretty green, but on this forum there is a lot of really good player and they are frankly really good and generous with tips and tricks, be it you want to play competitive or kitchen table.
Don't be afraid to ask any question about the game Smile (and happy birthday in advance)

Luc1fer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity   Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31 2020, 14:45

Welcome!

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity   Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Dark Ciity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: