THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Points Changes

Go down 
+3
Sarcron
Skulnbonz
DingWop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2021, 19:54

I read a review that points changes were released Jan 7th 2021 (reavers down to 10pts), but have not been able to find the rules update anywhere. I was looking for a FAQ on GW website but didn't find it...

Where can I find the current points for Drukhari, and read about the Court being a unit now?
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2021, 20:27

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2gaSjpUyHmtRZ6jD.pdf

this is the link to the current points value for every factions.
As for the units size, some people states that there is some errors, especially regarding the Grotesques (and if i remember correctly, Wracks)
Back to top Go down
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2021, 20:39

Thanks that link was just want I was looking for.

Strange no options for the succubus, can you only take the default loadout now, or still add blast pistol for +5?

Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2021, 21:50

pistol is free now

Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2021, 23:31

DingWop wrote:
Thanks that link was just want I was looking for.  

Strange no options for the succubus, can you only take the default loadout now, or still add blast pistol for +5?

Any option not listed with points in the entry is free

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2021, 21:03

Free? Wow, my wracks just dropped a LOT of points. D:

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2021, 20:49

Yup. But your Grots can only go in groups up to 6 now :/

Honestly, the point update for DE really broke the army. It is way too good, and too easily abused. Was really funny running 120 Wracks in a list though XD
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2021, 10:16

I can't for the life of me muster up the motivation to make 120 wracks though. XD
And what crackpot thought 17 points for Hellions, and 10 for Reavers was a well ballanced good idea? :S Who in their right minds would use Hellions now?

Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2021, 13:50

Our only hope is that the new Codex will upgrade A LOT the hellions and the only boost the Reavers will receive is their point reduction IF the points are indeed reflecting what will be in the next Codex...
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2021, 13:55

If you take wracks in moderation and understand that the 10 point reavers are never, ever going to last and so it's pointless to abuse it for a few months, then the points changes don't break the army at all.

Our army isn't wildly overpriced anymore (wyches still cost too much and I can't imagine why I would ever take more than 5 in a list). The void raven bomber is pretty overpriced too.
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29 2021, 12:51

sekac wrote:
(wyches still cost too much and The void raven bomber is pretty overpriced too.
You forgot:
Beastmaster
Khymerae
Chronos
HELLIONS (for the love of God WHY???)
Mandrakes
Medusae (you can only take 3 for gods sake.. we are paying a high price to prevent spam on this one)
Tantalus
Razorwing Jetfighter

All of the above are priced too high for their role on the battlefield.

Too cheap?
Maybe the flocks, the new 20 man wrack units and the succubus. thats about it. rest are about right.

sekac
Wych
sekac

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29 2021, 14:15

-Mandrakes are amazing for their price
-Beastmaster is expensive, but the price drop in clawed fiends alone will cover his cost.
-Khymerae are cheaper and better than wyches, they just lose out because you can only take 3 beast units per detachment.
-Chronos staying the same price was weird
-Hellions don't count, we know that was a mistake.
-Medusae are terribly priced, but also not a unit anyone wishes they could take. They add nothing you can't get elsewhere.
-I don't pay attention to FW, but I'll take your word for it.
-Razorwing is a little spendy, but not nearly as awful as the voidraven. Over 200 points for a plane that's going to die immediately? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Points Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points Changes   Points Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points Changes
Page 1 of 1