THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reaver squad size?

Go down 
+7
Gherma
HERO
dumpeal
commandersasha
Cerve
Drek
Fauxmonculus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Reaver squad size? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaver squad size?   Reaver squad size? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15 2021, 23:20

False Son wrote:
I don't blame you.  I think there's even room in the rules to argue that you can have multiple Kabals, Cults and Covens within the same Detachment able to take different Obsessions.

I think pg88 shoots that one down:

"you can only include units from one <KABAL>, one <WYCH CULT> and one <HAEMONCULUS COVEN> in the same detachment"

dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Reaver squad size? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaver squad size?   Reaver squad size? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 07:42

False Son wrote:
I don't blame you.  I think there's even room in the rules to argue that you can have multiple Kabals, Cults and Covens within the same Detachment able to take different Obsessions.  For example, Black Heart and Poison Tongue both getting Obsessions, so long as they are both within a Kabal Detachment.  The rules don't specify that the Detachment has to have a <Kabal> designation, only that it has to be Kabal, and that all <Kabal> units get a detachment.

If this is true it really opens up possibilities, as long as you are comfortable not being able to benefit from the Detachment leader's aura.

When you read <kabal> you replace that by the name of the kabal of your choice. It needs to be the same from the <kabal> detachment to have the obsession.
Back to top Go down

Reaver squad size?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: